We seek an intellectually curious Managing Consultant located in the South East of England with the ability to influence the direction of the technology sector in the face of ongoing change. Candidates will have a track record of successfully managing clients and projects in the wireless advisory space from the identification of opportunities, through the development of business and the delivery of projects. This position requires a candidate with proven leadership capabilities, excellent communication and analytical skills, and an ability to identify, formulate and present complex information in a clear and concise manner. The candidate should be able to function collaboratively across teams and should be comfortable stepping outside their day to day workstream. Candidates must have a demonstrable record of managing and delivering existing and new client accounts, multi-tasking and be able to travel internationally.
If you are interested please send your details in the first instance to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be in touch.
- Delivering complex projects to customers, sometimes in challenging timescales and with the ability to take the customer with you
- Developing thought leadership with respect to new business outcomes and growth of the business
- Management of sales and business development pipelines, as well as input on marketing
- Project management and input on deliverables to clients
- Developing thought leadership with respect to changes in the wireless industry and growth of the business
- Speaking at conferences and representing the company on various boards that will help promote the business
Desired skills and experience
- Proven experience in the delivery of technical projects
- Demonstrable account management experience
- Evidence of successful sales and business development experience
- Excellent leadership and inter-personal skills
- Project management experience, record of delivering projects on schedule and within budget
- Excellent English language written and oral communication skills
- Self-starter with an ability to work independently and as part of a team whilst working in and out of an office environment
- Background in technology or ICT
- Broad understanding of regulatory, spectrum, technology & socio economic and market trends in the wireless and communications space
- A professional qualification in a relevant field
About Real Wireless
We are a UK based independent advisory firm focused on providing technical, regulatory and strategic business advice to clients in the wireless industry and wireless users market. We analyse global trends in wireless to help us advise our clients about the risks and opportunities they create for businesses, identify strategies to mitigate those risks and drive the opportunities to our clients’ advantage using our proven methods, processes and tools. Real Wireless uniquely mixes wireless industry and wireless user experts to achieve our goal to help bridge the gap between industry and users. Our clients are technology companies, regulators, venue owners, property firms, law firms, investors and anybody with an interest in wireless technology. We operate across many technologies – including cellular 2G/3G/4G and are deeply involved in the developing 5G eco system, Wi-Fi, WiMAX, DAB, DTT, GSM, TETRA, PMR, PMSE, IoT/M2M, Bluetooth, Zigbee, small cells, radio, core and transport networks – and much more besides.